We connect technology-based start-ups and companies to Raízen’s business areas, acting as catalysts for the innovation process by carrying out POCs and pilot projects shaping a smarter future, in addition to fostering a culture of innovation within the company itself.
– Connection and support during the relationship with Raízen
– Possibility of using our co-working space
– Connections with mentors and investors
– Equity free model: partner start-ups do not receive financial support from Raízen and do not pay to be part of the hub, but they gain access to productive areas and a huge testing ground for validating and scaling solutions.
These are the start-ups that we invite to get closer to our ecosystem because they have a more advanced relationship with Raízen, connecting to the hub in an equity free model. We provide them with more opportunities and connections, enabling them to be part of an ecosystem that:
– Promotes the circulation of knowledge among its members with an agenda of lectures and events
– Puts them in direct contact with professionals who can help develop the start-up
– They have access to modern facilities so they can focus on what matters most: making the business prosper in the market.
Pulse is for everyone who wants to positively impact the world of innovation in its most diverse sectors. That means:
– Faculty and Students
– Executives and Organizations
Everyone on this list is invited to connect to the hub to make a difference!
We are located in one of the largest agribusiness centers in Brazil: Piracicaba/SP, at Rua Cezira Giovanoni Moretti, 955 – 9th Floor.
The proximity to the Raízen Administrative Center (CAR), also located in Piracicaba, and its production units allows for constant contact with executives and facilitates access to a vast field of experimentation for start-ups.
But our work is not restricted to the physical environment, with connections and online events for start-ups who want to interact with Raízen even without using our co-working space